SCC is helping build the future of our community
SCC as a practice has pledged $5000 to the Boys and Girls Club of Souhegan Valley Capital Campaign to help build a new gymnasium and new teen center that will serve the children of our community for years to come.
We need your help
Don’t worry—we’re making it easy. From June 15–July 31:
- Donate $20 or more and receive a free T-shirt
- 50% of discounted New Patient Exams will be donated
- Tell your loved ones
What you can expect
At approximately 13,700 square feet, the new facility will complement their current facility by providing appropriate space for recreational sports, physical activity, and enhanced programming for older teens.
As a thank you for our pledge, the newly installed bike rack at the Boys and Girls Club will have a plaque that reads “Donated by the practice members of Spinal Corrective Center”.
How can you help?
From June 15-July 31, 2016:
1. Give a cash donation. For each donation of $20 or more, you will receive an awesome t-shirt!
2. Each new patient examination on family/household of current practice members is discounted and fully donated to the Boys and Girls Club!
- $42 Kids 12 and under
- $72 Adults and Teens
3. New Patient Examinations (not current family members of practice members) are a discounted examination of $100 (includes x-rays if needed). Half of this amount is donated to the Boys and Girls Club!